MB3 is not sorting TV seasons

imadork8317
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

imadork8317

I am sure this topic is somewhere however i cannot seem to find it.  I have been lazy and do not put Season folders for my TV shows, so season 1 episodes are mixed with season 7 episodes. It seems like MB is smart enough to sort these by season for me is this correct?

Redshirt

Yes, but I believe that's still only in the dev builds. It'll be available in the next public build.

• Solution

putting episodes directly in the series folder is not supported in the current release but will be available in the next one.

as far as putting season 1 episodes in a season 7 folder - that is not going to be officially supported. it might work, it might not, but i'm not going to ask our team to invest time into testing that.

• Like 1

imadork8317

putting episodes directly in the series folder is not supported in the current release but will be available in the next one.

as far as putting season 1 episodes in a season 7 folder - that is not going to be officially supported. it might work, it might not, but i'm not going to ask our team to invest time into testing that.

Glad to hear its coming soon, i am piloting MB as a replacement to MM and this is a feature MM has.

I do not have S01 episodes in a S07 folder.  What i was trying to say is that all my files for one show are under a single folder named after the TV Show.

Perfect, thanks. Perhaps if you decide to make the switch you'll help spread the good word over in MM.

• Like 1