(Server Crash) Library Scan, memory issue - logs attached

Untoten

Happy2Play

Did you remove MBPlus?  Since that last log snippet still references it.

No crash but again, more logs, is this because of my iis reverse proxy?  

Not sure but, since the vast majority of people aren't having these issues and that is a rare setup, it is certainly worth trying with it off...

Oh how I love emby, here's some more fun ones, any advice other than "turn it off and turn it on again?"

Blow in the cartridge?... Wait that was Nintendo...

Happy2Play

I don't understand what the issue is suppose to be in this topic, because it is all over the place.

Above you did mention that a library scan had completed (taking approx an hour).

During the last update, I personally experienced a scan which lasted over three hours. Since then the scans have been quick to finish.

Have you been able to have emby finish a library scan at all since it crashed?

Happy2Play

I have Stablebits drivepool on both my servers and don't see the library disappear during library scans, but all my drives are internal.  But everyones setup is unique.

during the really long scan mentioned above, I saw most of my livrary items disappear and then reappear slowly during the scan.

At the beginning of the scan libraries disappear from the slide out menu in the web client but werr added back with in the first 10% or so of the scan.

From that point none of my media showed metadata, but was accessible during the scan.

Again, this only happened during the three to four hour scan last week, and since then all scans have taken only minutes to complete.

If you aren't experiencing any crashes, then that is good.

How long does a scan take now?

Does it cause any strange behaviour from emby?