Emby Window Not Full Screen in WMC

manicjonah
Go to solution Solved by ebr,

manicjonah

I've read a bit about this where extenders are concerned but don't recall seeing anything about it in Emby for WMC.  When I launch Emby from WMC it doesn't fill the screen.  I can still see the WMC background.  I'd rather it took over the entire screen and I don't know why it doesn't or how to get it to.  Please advise.

56671dd4dd241_emby_fullscreen.jpg

Thanks!

MJ

manicjonah

Thank you.  Not sure how I missed that.  Is there a similar way to modify the settings for the splash screen and login screen?

I'm not sure what method you used to correct it but the first thing to try would have been settings inside WMC (like the TV type) or video card.  If, instead, you used the overscan settings in EMC itself, you should probably investigate the other, more global methods first.

manicjonah

My HTPC is built on old hardware.  I'm using onboard graphics and find that it's necessary to adjust underscan in the ATI software.  The display settings in WMC are properly set so I'm using the config file that the other thread references to expand Emby.  It's going to have to work for now despite the fact that the splash and login screens haven't changed.  I've got a number of small issues with my HTPC that is going to prompt me to either add a video card or, more likely, replace the motherboard/RAM/processor.  Once the new hardware is in place (including updated video) I will troubleshoot again if it's necessary.  Thanks again.