Add Delete option to the episode thumb menu

Diedrich

Diedrich

Hello, I would like to request that Delete be an option in the episode thumb menu. See the screenshot for clarificaiton...

56651c092c27a_Untitled1.png

• Like 3

Happy2Play

So your requesting delete episode at season level, instead of having to go to episode to delete..

Diedrich

So your requesting delete episode at season level, instead of having to go to episode to delete..

Correct. Of course having it at episode level is necessary, but also having it at season level would be very helpful. This could also be said for having it at the "Latest" and "Episodes" screens... Basically, anywhere you see the individual episode, offer delete.

I guess I should also request delete for movies too, not just on the movie info page but also on any page where you have a menu for that movie - offer delete.

• Like 1

mikeraburn

Yes.

Instead of opening the individual episode and deleting from there.

That is what I would like to see eventually.

I may be doing something wrong, but when I delete an episode as it is now, after I confirm with a yes, it refreshes me back to the main screen. 

I then need to drill back down to TV, Shows, Season, Episode, Open Episode, and then delete the next one.

If I am missing something, please let me know.

Thank you

• Like 1

mikeraburn

Correct. Of course having it at episode level is necessary, but also having it at season level would be very helpful. This could also be said for having it at the "Latest" and "Episodes" screens... Basically, anywhere you see the individual episode, offer delete.

I guess I should also request delete for movies too, not just on the movie info page but also on any page where you have a menu for that movie - offer delete.

I agree with the movie option also, as stated in dvgmar's last sentence.

Diedrich

I may be doing something wrong, but when I delete an episode as it is now, after I confirm with a yes, it refreshes me back to the main screen.

I then need to drill back down to TV, Shows, Season, Episode, Open Episode, and then delete the next one.

OH YEAH! That's a big annoyance of mine too!

mikeraburn

Good, I am glad it isn't just me "missing" something.

I am not the sharpest tool in the shed sometimes.

Diedrich

@@Happy2Play   I also found myself in a situation today where I wanted to delete multiple episodes from a season so I long-clicked an episode to multi-select and then selected several episodes, having a Delete option in the multi-select menu would also be helpful.

There is also a request for the GUI action after a successful deletion.

http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/28270-add-delete-option-to-the-episode-thumb-menu/?p=275481

Edited by dvgmar

• 3 months later...