Unable to play Video_TS

PatInTheHat

PatInTheHat

I recently just downloaded the lastest update for MB3 and now I am unable to play any of my movies in Video_TS form. (previous version of MB3 worked flawlessly)

All of my movie titles and cover art display but when I click on the movie I see two sub folders Audio_TS and Video_TS and nothing happens if I click on these folders, previously it would give me the movie details and the play button.

My folder structure looks like this: \\tower\Movies\8 Mile\VIDEO_TS

which contains the .vob files

\\tower\Movies\8 Mile

contains files such as backdrop.jpg and mymovies.xml

Other formats are playing with no problems.

Any help would be appreciated.

Edited by PatInTheHat

PatInTheHat

What client?

Do they work in the dash?

Logs from playback attempt.

MB3 3.05083

They do not appear in the dash at all. All I see are these trailer files which I didn't know I had.

I can't attempt to play them at all

Herman Bodewes

can you post screenshots of your dvd folders?

Here you are, this is just one example, but I have dozens of movies with the same structure, all the same. I hope you can help me with it.

52a4d080e5396_SS2.png52a4d08c79a90_SS1.png

PatInTheHat

what does it look like in the web client?

I seem to be maxed out on upload capacity. Hope those 2 help

post-1449-0-87188200-1386534661_thumb.png

post-1449-0-89257000-1386534666_thumb.png

Edited by PatInTheHat

unfortunately i'm having trouble reproducing. let me know how it works with the next server release.  if it's still reproducing i'll have to take a look over teamviewer. thanks.

tanStaafl

Interesting, I just noticed this. Using the Dash if i do a search for a movie that is in DVD format (video_ts subdirectory structure) it finds it but no supporting images, just the primary and doesn't run. If I look in the actual directory, all the images are there. If I got to the movies tab, it doesn't show them at all!!

I then checked MB Classic and the primary image show in the Movies list, but when I click on it it shows a blank, and no options to run.

On to MB Theater, doesn't even show up at all.

I am assuming that a previous version saw the folders and pulled down the images, and I distinctly remember me testing to see if DVD structured files ran under this, but not now. I'm up for a Teamviewer anytime!

the next server release is coming soon so just wait for that. if it's still a problem i'll debug further with you

tanStaafl

Architect -> thanks. I also just noticed it is not picking up the .avi's also..  Scratch that, jumped the gun, had a filter set ..

Edited by tanStaafl

I'm having the same issue with Web Client, MB Classic, and MB Theater.    Folder art, and backdrops are recognized, but instead of being greeted with a Play button I get a VIDEO_TS folder that does nothing when clicked on.  This worked with MB 2.X, but since upgrading this month to MB 3.X I haven't gotten it to work.  MKV and ISO work fine.

I guess I'll chime in as well. I have similar issues as well, can't see all of my folders which contain Video_TS subs. Also MB3C is getting confussed as to whether it's a folder with subs, or a folder with a movie in it.

Thanks,

Skybolt

sometime soon i'll teamviewer with one of you

@@Luke

I'm on holiday break through the 6th of January.  So if you need someone as a test subject, I am available most of those days.  I'm in the Eastern time zone...