Multiple "Library sync crashed"

jluce50

jluce50

Since upgrading to v1.1.61 I've gotten multiple crash messages. They always have this error message in the log:

07:13:23 T:4980   ERROR: Exception in thread Thread-55:
 Traceback (most recent call last):
   File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Kodi\system\python\Lib\threading.py", line 810, in __bootstrap_inner
     self.run()
   File "C:\Users\Jeremy\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.emby\resources\lib\LibrarySync.py", line 1059, in run
      self.run_internal()
   File "C:\Users\Jeremy\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.emby\resources\lib\LibrarySync.py", line 1144, in run_internal
      self.IncrementalSync(listItems)
   File "C:\Users\Jeremy\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\plugin.video.emby\resources\lib\LibrarySync.py", line 740, in IncrementalSync
      cursor.execute("SELECT kodi_id FROM emby WHERE media_type='tvshow' AND emby_id=?", (MBitem["SeriesId"],))
 KeyError: 'SeriesId'

kodi.log

Edited by jluce50

Angelblue05

I will fix it. However, it's quite odd to have a season being added/updated, and not having it being linked to a show in emby. At least, according to the server response.

Edited by Angelblue05

jluce50

I will fix it. However, it's quite odd to have a season being added/updated, and not having it being linked to a show in emby. At least, according to the server response.

Yeah, I noticed that. Not sure what's going on there...

Let me know if beta version 1.1.62 fixes the issue. Thanks

Will do. Thanks!