Page scrolling

hypertrophy

Can you map keys to your remote?  I mapped the page up and page down keys to my remote - this lets you skip to next page.

miket5au

Does this also apply to using the number keys to go to the letter? I have 767 TV Shows and cannot get to QI quickly by pressing 7 twice :-(

Also page up / down don't work in the TV Shows listing.

i'm not really interested in those kinds of things. while they will get done, they're going to be shoved down to the bottom of the to-do list. 

what we are going to work on is ways to achieve fast navigation directly in the ui rather than some key code combination. i'm more interested in the 90% crowd who just wants to pick it up and use it than i am the smaller crowd who will actually take the time to create these combinations and teach them to their household.

i'm not really interested in those kinds of things. while they will get done, they're going to be shoved down to the bottom of the to-do list. 

what we are going to work on is ways to achieve fast navigation directly in the ui rather than some key code combination. i'm more interested in the 90% crowd who just wants to pick it up and use it than i am the smaller crowd who will actually take the time to create these combinations and teach them to their household.

Would really to see an implementation where you get the letters displaying on screen so you could select one and go straight to that letter.  Similar to what the server has when browsing collection.