Play next

Piston Broke

Piston Broke

Loving the new iOS app but how do you queue the next episodes, I know you can play the whole season but how do you get emby to carry on to next episodes if you start halfway through the season?

Also is there any way of queuing episodes form other shows / seasons

Hi there - Good suggestions. I will add the ability to "Play all from here" for the next release.

As far as queuing up additional videos during playback - you could actually do this via remote control using another Emby app, although I realize you probably do not want to do this :). We'll have to think about this. In order to queue up videos you'd have to be able to minimize the video during playback so that you can browse the UI and queue.

Piston Broke

Hi

Thanks for the reply, the play all from here will be great

As for the queue, I tried the remote app but could never get it work always getting a error 400, I always use the app to cast to TV so minimise to choose next show to queue wouldn't be a problem to me but I can see it would be for people who watch on the device. I wouldn't want to create a playlist for a once only viewing but a per session playlist would work if possible

Piston Broke

P.S.

How do delete playlists as I've got a few from when I was experimenting but can't find how to delete them from the app or from server admin panel

If you click on a playlist, then on the playlist detail screen, click the dot button, there should be a delete in that menu.