Add-on 1.1.60 - watched status not recorded

smidley

smidley

I have Openelec 6 running with version 1.1.60 of the addon installed.  Using latest stable build of emby server.  Watched status is not remembered and new movies or episodes don't show up unless I reboot the system.  Seems like there is a sync issue somewhere.  I have tried reinstalling the entire OS and it didn't make a difference.  Log attached.

01_KODI.log

Angelblue05
16:12:38 T:140355990230784   ERROR: Exception in thread Thread-12:
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/home/stephan/projects/openelec-6.0/build.OpenELEC-Generic.x86_64-6.0.0/Python-2.7.3/.install_pkg/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 551, in __bootstrap_inner
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/LibrarySync.py", line 1141, in run
                                                self.IncrementalSync(listItems)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/LibrarySync.py", line 777, in IncrementalSync
                                                WriteKodiMusicDB().addOrUpdateAlbumToKodiLibrary(MBitem, connection, cursor)
                                              File "/storage/.kodi/addons/plugin.video.emby/resources/lib/WriteKodiMusicDB.py", line 177, in addOrUpdateAlbumToKodiLibrary
                                                cursor.execute(query, (name, musicBrainzId, artists, year, genre, bio, thumb, lastScraped, dateadded, "album", albumid))
                                            IntegrityError: UNIQUE constraint failed: album.strMusicBrainzAlbumID

When we tried to update one of your album info, this happened. Meaning when we tried to update one of your album, there was already another item in database with the exact same musicbrainId. Maybe a reset will fix your issue, or disable the music library for now.