Library structure

Offsprung

Offsprung

I guess I am ready to try the non-beta cli. Became evident almost immediately that I must disable mb3 fetching to preserve my custom meta-data. The default image is NEVER the best. Have read the wiki.

Have seen a couple of instances where install folder is said to be moved. However I do not find that option. EVERYTHING is now in the user folder. Not a big deal but with a small SSD boot drive not sure I want cache or IBN on that same drive and the option to move it in config file appears to have gone away. Any way to move all or part and share IBN?

I am setting up a test set of movies to try it out. A couple of things I am having trouble finding answers to. With mb2 Trailers folder had to be hidden. This makes me wonder. With mb3 do I have to un-hide them? The new Specials and other nested folders, hidden?

Nested Subs folder is not and will not be supported and must be hidden?

Also it would appear image sizes are all just random other than backdrop/fanart. TMDb and TVDb have always went their own way. Now fanart.tv just pulled all new sizes out of thin air. Does mb3 have preferred image sizes? Resize for display?

Last thing is nested boxsets. As long as [] or collection.xml is used can a boxset be nested? If not how about a shortcut to a boxset within a boxset?