Cover Art plugin is causing Web Client to crash, and server to lag.

digitalirony

Okay, then I'm lost as to what your issue actually is.

I'm going to need one of the other folks reporting this problem to try one of the test dlls and see if they have the same experience since yours is actually a slightly different area than the others.

Thanks for the help so far.

If you set your BoxSet, Folder and Top-level folder treatment styles all to "Ignore" does the problem also go away?

oldschool

I set everything to Ignore and it worked just like if the plugin wasn't installed.

I changed Series to Metro and one by one they all populated.

One by one I changed them back to Metrocase, and now things are loading and things are working as expected, so CA is looking like it's back to normal.

yardameus

That's good info and coordinates with what Techy reported above.

Can you confirm which version of CA you are using?

Ummm...  Not at home now, but the "latest" beta as of a few days ago, ending with .5 I believe.

techywarrior

I had Metrocase with the little CDs on it for the boxsets. When I set boxsets to be ignore by CA I can actually use the collections section without the webpage becoming unresponsive.

oldschool

Its all about box sets and folders.  What treatment style did you have for those before?

Just what the derfault was when you install the CA plugin. I think I made a change to the Movies in adding the info to the thumnail, and that's about all the customization I did before things started to go haywire.

yardameus

Updated to 4.0.9.6 seems to have fixed any issues I have.  I added sapphire treatment to boxsets, movies, thumbs, series, season ,episodes and albums.  Everything came up fine, switched back and forth through different media.

digitalirony

I had posted that it was working, but I have edited this to say false alarm, but it did seem to be working better.

Edited by digitalirony