No posters and partial metadata when Emby accessed from Programs menu

inzombyac

inzombyac

I noticed a strange issue when accessing Emby from the addons menu in settings.  If I access the Addons menu (ex: ActivateWindow(Programs,Addons,return) and look at library I don't see all the metadata such as the item poster and the item duration.  If I access the library from videos (ex: ActivateWindow(Videos,MovieTitles,return)) all the metadata is there. I have tested this in Confuence and Artic Zephyr in Isengard and Jarvis and it's the same behavior.  This occurs with multiple users that have different libraries.  I have multiple libraries for movies and all users are set to have these libraries combined into a single movies view.  The same applies to TV and TV suffers the same problem. Here's a screenshot of  "Movies" from the Emby Addon

post-4312-0-27539200-1448366985_thumb.png

vs. the Movies library

post-4312-0-62431000-1448367047_thumb.png

Let me know if there are additional details to help with this issue.  I checked the kodi log and the only thing that I see is this:

07:16:55 T:206376  NOTICE: plugin.video.emby started
07:16:55 T:206376  NOTICE: Parameter string:
07:16:55 T:206376  NOTICE: plugin.video.emby stopped
07:16:58 T:210164 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - unsupported protocol(library) in library://video/Emby - Movies/Movies_all.xml/folder.jpg
07:16:58 T:210164 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - unsupported protocol(library) in library://video/Emby - Movies/Movies_recent.xml/folder.jpg
07:16:58 T:210164 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - unsupported protocol(library) in library://video/Emby - Movies/Movies_progress.xml/folder.jpg
07:16:58 T:210164 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - unsupported protocol(library) in library://video/Emby - Movies/Movies_unwatched.xml/folder.jpg
07:16:58 T:210164 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - unsupported protocol(library) in library://video/Emby - Movies/Movies_genres.xml/folder.jpg
07:16:58 T:210164 WARNING: XFILE::CFileFactory::CreateLoader - unsupported protocol(library) in library://video/Emby - Movies/Movies_sets.xml/folder.jpg

Let me know if there is other data that I can send to help.  

Angelblue05

Yeah, this is how Kodi works. Simple explanation. The add-on is a video add-ons. Accessing via programs probably doesn't populate video metadata. That's why you need to access via Videos add-on > emby, always. :)

Edited by Angelblue05
  • Like 1