Curious about your setup...

casminkey

casminkey

Hi, I've been a long-time Emby/MediaBrowser fan. I just got a HomeRun HD setup in Emby and love it. My only problem is viewing live HD channels over Wifi but I think i just need a new router. Anyway, just curious what everone else's setup's looked like.

I have Emby running on a Nexus TV device in one room and a media center PC running Emby Theater in another. I'm pleased so far and was very easy to setup... almost too easy.

I hear a lot of talk about ServerWMC and NextPVR. Just curious what everyone else is doing and why so maybe I can make some improvements. This is a case where I don't know what I don't know.

.... Then again, if it ain't broke, don't fix it, right?

Thanks in advance for anyone willing to inform me of what else is out there.

spencerisadog

I have Emby running on a FreeNAS server.  It's hardware needs updated but the setup works very well.  I also have Sonarr and SABNzbd running on the same server.  We get OTA from a HDHomeRun Extend.  All in all I'm happy with how well everything plays together.  I hardly have to go in to Sonarr anymore, it just works.  We're having some issues with the Emby LiveTV series recording, but it sounds like the team is working hard on the LiveTV stuff right now so it's all getting worked out!

Our clients are a Sony Bravia running the Andriod App and a few Apple devices.

casminkey

I have Emby running on a FreeNAS server.  It's hardware needs updated but the setup works very well.  I also have Sonarr and SABNzbd running on the same server.  We get OTA from a HDHomeRun Extend.  All in all I'm happy with how well everything plays together.  I hardly have to go in to Sonarr anymore, it just works.  We're having some issues with the Emby LiveTV series recording, but it sounds like the team is working hard on the LiveTV stuff right now so it's all getting worked out!

Our clients are a Sony Bravia running the Andriod App and a few Apple devices.

Much appreciated!!  I never knew something like Sonarr existed, this is amazing!!  :)