How can I delete Music and TV View

soundsnake8
Go to solution Solved by soundsnake8,

soundsnake8

I have searched the forum and cant find an answer. On the front screen of Emby Theater there is a Music and TV view both are empty. There is nothing in either of them. I do not need them at all. My question is how can I delete them or at the very least not have them show. Is this even possible ? I know there must be a way to delete them from the server Web UI but cant figure out how. Thanks in advance

soundsnake8

Check your user profile display settings.  I would uncheck them if they are checked.

They are unchecked and have been. However, there is nothing there that I can see that has anything to do with Home screen views

Deathsquirrel

The Music option is present in the client when you have a music library defined.  Check your libraries and make sure you don't have an empty music library defined.

I don't use Live TV but would suggest checking your plugins to make sure you don't have a live tv plugin installed.

soundsnake8

The Music option is present in the client when you have a music library defined.  Check your libraries and make sure you don't have an empty music library defined.

I don't use Live TV but would suggest checking your plugins to make sure you don't have a live tv plugin installed.

I have an mp3 folder that has its own view. I don't use live TV either (plug in not installed) that would present another view "Live TV" I have set the library up. Views are In my root folder as:

2D movies

3D movies

4K movies

Film Noir

mp3

Cartoons

TV Series 

and the last two that I want to delete and are NOT in the root folder are:

Music (empty)

TV (empty)

• Solution
soundsnake8

OOOOKay..... looking at my post I decided to delete the MP3 and TV Series view and that did the trick.

• Like 1