Suggested Movies / Movie Guide

Chubby Arse

Chubby Arse

Hi Guys, some feedback on the suggested movies and the "More..." page:

I'm running a HDHR in the UK and using Schedules Direct for Guide Data. Once you guys modularise the code base to allow other guide plugins, I'll be happy to write one for Digiguide (a cheaper UK based guide provider).

1. It seems that even though I have "Download Internet Metadata for TV Movies" selected in the Live TV options, I am seeing a mixture of what I presume is SD sourced movie images and MovieDB source images:

564b741a63444_UpcomingView.png

This is present also in the Main page view of Movies:

564b7464399ec_MainView.png

Without the correct cover art from MovieDB, I have to hover over every item to see what the movie is. Previously with the Media Portal LiveTV Plugin, I don't believe that any image data was returned for any of the programs retrieved - so MovieDB was used and produced a much better view - similar to that you see in Movie Folders elsewhere in Emby.

2. The Channel used to be listed under the item too - this allows you discern whether the movie was in HD or not. This seems to have disappeared.

3. For items that have a smaller image, like the Bill Murray (I love Scrooged) one, it seems to affect the detail view as well (no title):

564b75ba8f580_ScroogedView.png

Whereas, the home alone looks fine:

564b7952dfff3_HomeAloneView.png

4. Please consider adding a link to the Live TV Menu of "Movie Guide" alongside "Suggestions", "Guide", "Channels" - this would give more parity with the WMC feature (which I thought was one of the best feature WMC offered over others).

Thanks