Library Folders Disappeared

pixsoul
Go to solution Solved by pixsoul,

Hi All,

Yesterday all my library folders have disappeared, with no changes made to the server or players (2x WMC). Any thoughts on troubleshooting or resolving the issue?

Not sure where to start as I hadn't changed anything...

What I can report though is I do not see folders (Movies, TV Series, Music) in either web console, or any WMC or iOS players....BUT!...I can see my most recently played and recently added items and then I can stream these to any device from iOS remote. Given no changes on my back end or permissions, and the fact that the players (and server) can still access all the media leads me to believe it is an issue with Emby server and not the players, nor my NAS where files are stored.

Thanks

Hi All,

Yesterday all my library folders have disappeared, with no changes made to the server or players (2x WMC). Any thoughts on troubleshooting or resolving the issue?

Not sure where to start as I hadn't changed anything...

What I can report though is I do not see folders (Movies, TV Series, Music) in either web console, or any WMC or iOS players....BUT!...I can see my most recently played and recently added items and then I can stream these to any device from iOS remote. Given no changes on my back end or permissions, and the fact that the players (and server) can still access all the media leads me to believe it is an issue with Emby server and not the players, nor my NAS where files are stored.

Thanks

Evening Everyone,

I also need to report that everything has been working great lately! however tonight I have come home and am not able to see my media shares on the android app, roku app or via the web browser on my computer. I am able to see the actual folders in the settings windows but not in the media browser area if that makes sense.