Gestures

Zodler

Please add gestures to your app like the Downcast app. Plex iOS does not have gestures and if you add gestures to your app, you will be ahead of them.

Swipe to left jumps 10 secs back and swipe to right goes 10 secs forward. You can of course customize it.

• Like 2

The other thing that should complement this, is the ability to turn off and on the subtitle really easily.

Many people jump back, turn the subtitle on to understand a dialog and turn off the subtitle again.

Swipe up or down to control the volume would be nice. Also some gesture to change brightness without modifying the OS settings (ie auto-brightness) so when we close the app the previous brightness setting will prevail. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eskay993

+1 for this too :)

I think Emby for Android does this already. Matching that for iOS would be awesome!

Edited by eskay993

legallink

I personally prefer the amazon video player skip forward, skip back interface.  Clean, simple, and no education needed for the user.

eskay993

I don't agree with the volume gestures because iPhone iPad have already dedicated volume buttons.

Much easier using swipe when you're using a stand or adjustable clamp and want to change volume with one hand quickly!