MB Marking shows watched that I havent watched yet

moviefan

moviefan

Last week I was reading stories about Brian dying on family guy and wondering how I missed that episode.  I went back to my collection and saw that it was marked as watched for some reason which baffled me but I just chalked it up to some weird oddity and didnt think much more about it..

Then it happened to another show a few days ago and I started wondering if something was going on.

Finally, tonight I moved the new episode of South Park from yesterday into my collection as I was sitting in front of MBC and saw that it was immediately marked as watched.

No idea how to track down what is happening or how to reproduce this issue because it is extremely inconsistent.  During the time while I've had these three separate issues I've probably added 100 or so episodes to my collection without issue.

Anyone else seeing this odd behavior?  Any suggestions on troubleshooting?.  Would uploading servers logs help somehow?

there was a bug from a few weeks ago causing that. or maybe a month ago. shows that were affected at that time might continue to be affected, although it won't happen brand new anymore. 

if you use the web client to mark the whole series unwatched then mark your stuff watched again it should go away. you don't need to do it for every series. just on ones where you see this problem.