Channel Logos

ravenj

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I have updated all my channel logos on Mediaportal but the logos on Emby don't update. How can I update all my logos on emby?

I know This can be done within metadata manager one by one. But I have many channels and it's a very time consuming task.

Tried to do it but it didn't work.

Channel's names changed on mediaportal aren't automatically updated.

Also can't sort channels by number. They are all mixed up, even with the option on emby's settings checked.

Edited by ravenj

pünktchen

Tried to do it but it didn't work.

Channel's names changed on mediaportal aren't automatically updated.

Also can't sort channels by number. They are all mixed up, even with the option on emby's settings checked.

Never tried to change the channelname.

Can you post a screeshot of your channels from Emby and TVServer?

I tried all, with channel index on and off, and sticked with Default with channel index on.

It's the closest I get from the list on tv server.

Don't know if it's relevant but the channel numbers have been changing, altough I always refresh the guide after the changes.

I managed to get to my server and make two screenshots, one from tvserver and the other from emby. Both lists have de first 12 channels.

Edited by ravenj

Probably, since changes on tvserver are not updated on emby (like channel names), probably channel numbers are also not updated. I adding new channels or logos works.

As I wrote before, I made lots of changes on tvserver after add the addon to emby.

pünktchen

I tried all, with channel index on and off, and sticked with Default with channel index on.

It's the closest I get from the list on tv server.

Don't know if it's relevant but the channel numbers have been changing, altough I always refresh the guide after the changes.

Yeah, stick with default sorting and channel index on!

In TVServer under "All Channels", are your channels exactly sorted like in your screenshot? The plugin will only use this group and not the " Channels" tab from your screenshot!

Thank you for your help,

That did the trick for me. Although the channel numbers were also correct on the "All Channels" tab, I had to sort them by number. Now it's fine.

Checked the tab for the names I changed and they are all correct, which doesn't happen with emby. Emby's list has all the names before the changes. Have to set them manually.