Server is locked up

JimSatala77
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

JimSatala77

I have been using emby for about 6 months and over the last 3 weeks it has just ground to a halt..it just spins when I try to access it away from home and it won't even let me in locally

JimSatala77

Hi, welcome. Sorry to hear about that. Can you please provide a server log from one of these sessions? See here for instructions:

http://emby.media/community/index.php?/topic/739-how-to-report-a-problem/

Thanks.

I Had also Been Using the Samsung TV APP And Now it just sits on the start up sceen also..but i show it being signed in even though i cant do anything from the app..also other clients show signed in on server but just spin at the remote location..don't know if it helps at all..any ideas of what i can try or settings i should change to get it to work i'll try anything

73.23.50.116:8096/emby/System/Logs/Log?name=server-63582851797.txt&api_key=2334cd5e412f466a81992fbbc8818afb

73.23.50.116:8096/emby/System/Logs/Log?name=server-63582851797.txt&api_key=2334cd5e412f466a81992fbbc8818afb

Edited by JimSatala77

• Solution

In times like these it's best to just focus on the web client, so let's just concentrate on that for now. Are you able to browse around the web interface?

You have a lot of plugins installed. I would consider removing them and running the bare server. Give that a shot and see if it performs better. Thanks.

• Like 1

JimSatala77

Thanks for the tip..it did get better...is there any plugins that i have installed that i really don't need..i am not really sure if they are doing anything

Well done :) If you're not sure what they're doing, then perhaps you've answered your own question. In general I would suggest installing the ones you feel add value to your system.