TV Episodes metadata KO after changing metadata for TV Show

Dalko911

Dalko911

Hello everybody,

To start, sorry for my bad english.

I've tried to find a similar issue on the forum but i couldn't, so here is my problem.

I have setup Emby to scrap my TV shows, and i have the HBO "Girls" TV Show here:  (/share/CACHEDEV1_DATA/Multimedia/TV Shows/Girls/Season XX/SXXEXX [720p]/girls.sXXeXX.mkv).

On first scrap, Emby get the "2 Broke Girls" metadata for Show, Seasons, and episodes.

I changed the metadata for the Show to the right TV Show. The show information is now OK, but the seasons and episodes informations are still from "2 Broke Girls".

What do i need to do to refresh that ?

Thanks !

post-85810-0-19751000-1447084884_thumb.png

I changed the metadata for the Show to the right TV Show. 

What, exactly, did you do here?  You shouldn't just edit the data.  You should use the "Identify" feature to make it be the proper show.

Dalko911

I've deleted "IMDb ID", "TheMovieDb ID" and "TheTVDb ID"; clicked Identify, found "Girls" show, and submit.

When i compare the "External ID", the TVDB ID for the show is OK, the TVDB ID for each season is OK (but others metadata for the season is KO), and TVDB ID for the episode is KO.

Edited by Dalko911

Dalko911

And today, i have juste ONE episode of the show that has been correctly downloaded from the internet..

post-85810-0-34296800-1447174619_thumb.png

Edited by Dalko911