My Media Browser Classic Install Issue...

digitalbwoy
Go to solution Solved by digitalbwoy,

digitalbwoy

Hi everyone...

I'm having an install issue with Media Browser Classic version 3.0.96.0.  When installing the program, it begins a download from the internet, then opens WMC and nothing happens.

Before installing, attempting ton install this version I was running Media browser 2.6.2 successfully.  I uninstalled it prior to trying to install this verion. 

I am running windows 7 Ultimate 64bit.

I appreciate any help trying to figure this out.  I do not want to go back to 2.6.2.  Media browser classic 3 is running perfectly on my other HTPC's w/ out a glitch.

I've attached the two install logs I've found.   Thank you again...

mbc-install.log

MBClassic-Msi.log

Something is blocking us from registering the app with WMC.  Do you have some sort of strong anti-malware solution or have you modified your WMC environment with a hacking tool?

digitalbwoy

I have modified WMC's environment... the 3 other HTPC's have the same modifications (themes and customized menus).  I'll reset this and let you know the outcome...

• Solution
digitalbwoy

Soooo, I found the perfect solution.  A reformat and reinstall.  Sorry I got frustrated with troubleshooting (it's been a few weeks), asking for help on the forums was basically my last step.  Thank you for your help though.  MB3 is sweet.