No Directors info in 1.1.54

LongMan

LongMan

The Directors node in the music video section of the library does not show any info. It worked previously. Tested with the last stable version 1.1.39 and it was still working.  So somewhere between 1.1.39 and 1.1.53 it stopped working. I am not sure if a log is needed for this. Let me know.

Cheers,

Long Man

Angelblue05

Can you explain what you mean by "any info"? Mine show directors in the directors node in music video so I'm wondering what you are talking specifically.

Edit: I have tested both 1.1.39 and 1.1.55 and had the same outcome, directors show up in the directors node for music video.

Edited by Angelblue05

LongMan

Tested again and got the same results. Using two clients connecting to the same sever.

To reproduce. In Confluence Videos>Library>Directors. In 1.1.39, it shows a list of directors which when one is selected, it shows the music videos of that director. In 1.1.54 it is an 'empty' list. (could have happened before 1.1.54 not sure at what point the regression to place),

Cheers,

Long Man

Angelblue05

Ok so if I understand correctly, you are saying directors list is empty?

How are your directors added in the metadata manager for your music videos? As I said previously, I do not have this issue so we'll need to find out why it's not working for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LongMan

All my music videos have an associated nfo. Some contain director information. <director>foo</director>.

I am sure the data is in the Emby database. I can see it in the web client under People>Director. In addition, I tested with another client 1.1.39 and the information shows. But in 1.1.52 client it does  not.

Cheers

Edit: The Server Version is 3.0.5781.1

Edited by LongMan
  • Like 1

Angelblue05

Ok, I think I somehow managed to reproduce that issue. I'm looking into it.

Edit: Yes, totally a derp moment on my part.

Edited by Angelblue05