Emby can't play on chromecast since version 3.0.5781.0

Bento

I upgraded to version 3.0.5781.0 and Emby refused to play on Chromecast.

It just hangs after I have chosen which media to play on the Ipad. It happens on both Chromecast 1 and 2.

It don't start the media playback be course it's missing an "access token". Do anybody know a way to get it to work again?

The logs shows the following error.

2015-11-08 14:41:49.2243 Error - HttpAsyncTaskHandler: Error occured while Processing Request: Access token is required.	*** Error Report ***	Version: 3.0.5781.0	Command line: C:\Users\Slaymore1975\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe	Operating system: Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1	Processor count: 4	64-Bit OS: True	64-Bit Process: False	Program data path: C:\Users\Slaymore1975\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server	Application Path: C:\Users\Slaymore1975\AppData\Roaming\MediaBrowser-Server\System\MediaBrowser.ServerApplication.exe	Access token is required.	MediaBrowser.Controller.Net.SecurityException	   at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.Security.AuthService.ValidateSecurityToken(IServiceRequest request, String token)	   at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.Security.AuthService.ValidateUser(IServiceRequest request, IAuthenticationAttributes authAttribtues)	   at MediaBrowser.Server.Implementations.HttpServer.Security.AuthService.Authenticate(IServiceRequest request, IAuthenticationAttributes authAttribtues)	   at MediaBrowser.Controller.Net.AuthenticatedAttribute.RequestFilter(IRequest request, IResponse response, Object requestDto)	   at ServiceStack.ServiceStackHost.ApplyRequestFiltersSingle(IRequest req, IResponse res, Object requestDto)	   at ServiceStack.ServiceStackHost.ApplyRequestFilters(IRequest req, IResponse res, Object requestDto)	   at ServiceStack.Host.RestHandler.ProcessRequestAsync(IRequest httpReq, IResponse httpRes, String operationName)

The official ipad app for emby will be available any day now. the app you're trying to use has fallen out of date with the server's api due to never being updated. it will require an update from the developer in order to continue functioning.

Ok.

Didn't know it was the Ipad app that was the reason for my problem as it plays the movie just fine. It was first when I tried to play it on Chromecast that I got the error.

I'm looking forward to the update for the app.