Playlist - cannot see all items

ice pube

ice pube

I have created a star wars clone wars chronological playlist for myself. I cannot see all the items in either the web client or the stable android client. I can, however see them in my .xml file. I have attached that file. I am running the stable version of the windows server. 

An example is I cannot see Season 1, Ep 8 Bombad Jedi in my playlist. 

Thanks for looking into this. 

playlist.xml

Edited by ice pube

Two questions:

1) Are you on the dev server?  If so, it may be related to that.

2) Any parental controls involved?

ice pube

No I am on the stable server, no parental controls.

Server > Version 3.0.5781.0

I tried both chrome and firefox. And like I said the mobile app exhibits the same behavior. 
Edited by ice pube

ice pube

Two questions:

1) Are you on the dev server?  If so, it may be related to that.

2) Any parental controls involved?

Hate to bump my own thread, but any ideas about this?

• 2 months later...
ice pube

Hopefully the 3rd time is a charm. This time I brought along my server logs and other information. 

My server log is attached, and also the PDF of the full page of my playlist. As you can see there is only 1 item named "Jedi" when there are multiple episodes named "Jedi" in the series. I have all the episodes on my server. 

Would really like to see this fixed, please let me know if I can provide any other information. 

Clone Wars.pdf

Log.txt

if you find the playlist xml file are they listed there? you might consider upgrading to the beta, although please read the blog about that first.

FrostByte

I have a similar issue with a song playlist and only the first 100 of the items can be seen in the webclient, but I can see them all in the xml file and the Win app client sees them all also.  I've seen others mention the same, but not sure if a solution was ever discovered.  Running latest beta release

ice pube

I was looking into this a bit more, and I can see them in Emby theater. This isn't ideal because I am trying to re-arrange the episodes via the web app. Let me know if any further logs can be provided. 

I would rather not switch to the beta server build as I need my emby solution to be as stable as possible for my wife/family. 

Edited by ice pube

FrostByte

Correct.  About 100 seems to be the max the web app will display and there is nothing to click to advance to the next 100.  I can see the rest past 100 in the actual xml file using notepad and I can see and play them all using other apps so they are there.   The web app will even play the rest of the songs past what I can see when I click shuffle.  It's just the number displayed within the playlist itself like you said

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
ice pube

This has been fixed, at least for me. THANK YOU I now have a glorious Clone Wars playlist I am going to make my way through.  :D

FrostByte

This has been fixed, at least for me. THANK YOU I now have a glorious Clone Wars playlist I am going to make my way through.  :D

How did you fix it?  I'm on the latest beta and there is nothing to click on to advance the page to see more items in the playlist

56fb492fb681b_pl.jpg

Edited by FrostByte

FrostByte

Mine showed up under the 1 page, I didn't have any additional pages. 

Okay, thanks.  It doesn't look like my issue has been fixed then.  I have 2000+ songs in my playlist and only 200 are listed.  There used to be a way to scroll another page, but it's gone now. Hopefully this will be fixed soon

Edited by FrostByte