Sorry, Who do i talk to about membership issues?

Dan68
Go to solution Solved by Luke,

I have been a life member for years now.  My OS drive blew up (physical failure).   I had to rebuild by server, right now on a new machine.  Luckily I don't keep my movie files on my os drive.  This did cause me to have to rebuild the server.  Now however, I am no longer part of the emby premier, which I was.  Who do I have to get in contact, or what do I have to do to get that re-instated as a premier member?  (All my plugins do not work and are now on trial basis again)

Thanks.

Got it, Thanks Guys.

Edited by Dan68

Happy2Play

On the server have you went to Help-Emby Premiere-Forgot Key?

• Like 1

I have had a life membership for years now.  I had a hard drive crash and had to reload.  For some reason. Emby is not recognizing me and wanting me to purchase a new membership.  All of my plugins are now on trial basis.  Who do I have to email or what do I have to do to make this right again?

Thanks for the response Happy2Play.  Unfortunately when I did a search in the forums for "Help-Emby Premiere-Forgot Key" all it came back to was your response.  Any ideas? 

Got it, Thanks for the help guys.

Edited by Dan68

Latchmor

Thanks for the response Happy2Play.  Unfortunately when I did a search in the forums for "Help-Emby Premiere-Forgot Key" all it came back to was your response.  Any ideas? 

What Happy means is in the server dashboard not on the forum, see below  ;)

563c776d4d0de_Capture.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I have been a lifetime premier member for years now. I reloaded my Emby server due to an upgrade.  I named the server the same thing.  For some reason I no longer am a premier member.  I have always used cover art and others.  Now all I have are trials.  I used to be able to place a key into coverart.  That no longer seems to be there.  Any idea how I can get this server back up to the premier status it should be?

Sorry, I am probably missing something.  Thanks for any assistance.