Errors in Transcoding Log

Tranquil

the transcoding log looks fine. Ebr might have some questions for you that can be used to help diagnose.

• Like 1

Obviously Fire TV stick, right?

Can you describe "stop unexpectedly" in more detail and what kind of "streams" are being played?

Tranquil

Hi EBR. Thank you for your help.

Yes, it is a FireTV Stick.

There are two scenarios:

1st.) She is watching a TV show which is transcoded by the server and streamed via Internet to the stick. It now happened three times, that on >50% of the TV shows progress, playback just stops with a black screen and nothing is happening any more. On Server side: I cant see any problems. The red line of the media file shows a completely transcoded file. Resume is not possible on the Fire TV Stick device, on Web-Client and Emby4Android it is working fine.

2nd.) This file can not be played at all at the FireTV Stick. There is just a message "could not load video" (original german message "Fehler beim Laden des Videos"). It just plays fine on Web and Emby Android client.

MediaInfo from Emby:

Video:
CodecH264
ProfilHigh
Leve l31
Auflösung 1280x720
Seitenverhältnis16:9
Anamorph No
Interlaced No
Framerate 25
Bitrate 4986 kbps
Bit-Tiefe 8 bit
Pixelformat yuv420p
Ref Frames2
CABAC No

Audio 1:

Sprache ger
Codec AC3
Darstellung 5.1
Kanäle 6 ch
Bitrate 437 kbps
Sample-Rate 48000 khz
Voreinstellung Yes

Audio 2:

Sprache eng
Codec AC3
Darstellung 5.1
Kanäle 6 ch
Bitrate 437 kbps
Sample-Rate 48000 khz
Voreinstellung No

Container: MKV

Unfortunately I'm now able to provide a Log from the FireTV Stick. :-(

On Serverside: Picture by Picture analysis is activated. Do not know if this is important for you. 

Tranquil

She told me that she has to use the home button of the remote. Nothing else works.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G925F mit Tapatalk

Okay, then that means the player crashed.  We see that sometimes with VLC but not so often with the internal player (which she must be using if it is transcoding).

Tranquil

Any news on this? Need more Information? Pls let me know.

The Problem of the non playable file still exists. Plays fine on Web, Android App and KODI but not on ATV Stick. No difference if I use the internal Player or VLC. (Settings option)

In both cases, Server did a transcode of the file but file is still unplayable. 

That's the one that doesn't play?

Looks like it starts out fine and then just stops.

Might need Luke to take a look.

that transcoding log looks fine. it looks like a client initiated stop, or a server initiated stop because the client disconnected.

Tranquil

On the atv stick the stream never starts. There is just a black screen. The friend of mine will bring back the stick tomorrow so that I can test it.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G925F mit Tapatalk