Can not watch more then 1 Tuner Without getting Kick off

Sayber

Good afternoon,

I have been using Emby since the stand alone Live TV option was added. I am very impressed at the speed of development. I finally was able to get everything to work perfectly a few weeks ago. I am using primarily Roku boxes as my clients. Some are Version 2 and some are version 3. 

I have 2 HD homerun Extend boxes, so 4 tuners total. In the past week, week and a half I have not been able to stream Live TV to more then one Roku at any given time. If I tune to a channel on one Roku and my wife tunes a channel on another Roku the Roku I am watching immediately stops playing. If I then re-select the channel her Roku immediately stops It does not matter if we are both trying to watch the same or different channels, Bam! they stop playing.

When I view the Logs as soon as one of us tunes a channel Emby reports that the other person stopped watching. I have read through the post and it appears that I received an update around the time it stopped working. 

I have reloaded Emby, Reloaded Windows, and I even built from source 3.0.5768.6 to no avail. It appears that tuner pooling does not exist as everything it tuned to only on of the four HD Extend tuners. it never picks up any of the other three. I have rebooted the tuners,re-scanned channels and re-set up Emby from scratch several times. I am back to the stable release.

My server is a six core, 16GB memory and three SSD drives running Windows 7.  Again, everything was perfect a few weeks ago, no buffering on the Roku boxes ever. Recordings were working fine but no longer do. I could have 3 Roku's all watching live TV and have a program being recorded with zero issues. At one point I tried the Dev build. 

When I use the HD view app I can watch all four tuners without issue on PC's or android tables and phones. I only use Emby for live and recorded TV and only view on Roku's.

I have included my logs I hope they are what is need for some insight to this issue. I have read where others have had this similar situation happen.  I am at a loss.

Thanks in advance.

server-63582233280.txttranscode-f89f6041-3a74-4304-8673-8a9a4f038de0.txt

Ok Try this one. Although in this log I see a lot of Socket errors I am not sure what that is all about. If this log is not helpful can you tell me how to trigger a new log and I will recreate and capture the issue. 

server-63582235722.txt