My Media TV Icons

damian

HI All,

I noticed in the last few updates that in the "My Media" section of the home page includes three items for live tv (Live TV, Guide and Recorded TV). Is there an option to turn this back to 1 icon that links to the live tv section like it used to be or a way of hiding two of the three. I find live tv with the 3 icons dominates my home screen.

My second problem is I cannot assign custom icons to any of the live TV icons in "My Media" before I had a picture of a TV as a thumb but since it changed to the 3 menu items instead of the one it won't let me for these (Live TV, Guide and Recorded TV) any more. I can add custom thumbs for the rest of My Media sections but just not theres. Is this happening every one or is it just my setup?

As always thanks for the best streaming product in the world and thanks for any help!

Damian

• 2 months later...
pir8radio

So any resolution to this yet?  Particularly the inability to edit the primary image that shows on the home page.  All other categories are allowed custom icons except these three black icons. 

Edited by pir8radio