cannot add lineup to EMBY

BobbyDing

BobbyDing

Hello,

I've been trying to add a cable lineup but I get the following error in EMBY when saving it...

Alert

There was an error adding the lineup to your Schedules Direct account. Schedules Direct only allows a limited number of lineups per account. You may need to log into the Schedules Direct website and remove others listings from your account before proceeding.

I only had 2 lineups at the time, one OTA & one cable. I deleted the OTA lineup leaving only the one cable lineup, but still get the error. I've triple checked and I am using the proper username/password.  Any suggestions?

Thank You!

Bobby
Edited by BobbyDing

rkulagow

Right now you have 4 OTA lineups, and the list of lineups in your account is sent in the initial handshake between the client and the server as part of the status response.

rkulagow

@@Luke

The error message is misleading; the JSON service doesn't have a website where you can delete lineups. All lineup management is through the client API.

@@Luke

The error message is misleading; the JSON service doesn't have a website where you can delete lineups. All lineup management is through the client API.

Ah got it, my mistake. I guess that means we will have to parse the list and ask them which one they'd like to remove.

rkulagow

@@Luke

Yes; the list of lineups in the status response are the ones that should be used for the delete; you may have users that have performed a "local" delete from before you implemented the API delete, so what's on the server and what's being displayed to the users may be out of sync.

You may need to offer all of the lineups that come back in the JSON status as deletable whether they're also local lineups. (Or, do a one-time update and compare the server JSON status to the local lineups and automatically send a delete for any that are on the server but not local)

BobbyDing

Right now you have 4 OTA lineups, and the list of lineups in your account is sent in the initial handshake between the client and the server as part of the status response.

Then 4 is the maximum lineups available per account (on the JSON side of SD)?

BobbyDing

I received your message. I had forgotten I had nPVR running in the background with several different lineups (from testing). I've deleted the extra lineups via nPVR.

Thank You.

Edited by BobbyDing