Missing Episodes

JohnnyM

JohnnyM

I have begun putting my old TV Series Collection into Emby. While ripping one series, an episode on disc was unreadable. I would like to indicate that episode in emby as missing.

I have checked the settings under display about missing episodes but am unclear as to what is does. I even checked it off and ran a scan of the library but it did not show the missing episode.

I have only one season of nine for this series and do not want the other 8 seasons to appear to be missing. I only want to indicate that one episode for this one series is missing.

How do I go accomplishing this?

Beerman

JohnnyM

Sorry to hear that. Right now I've got it noted that it is offline. At least I get to put it in and it is indicated that it is not on the system.

FrostByte

I have my series in the following format with no issues.  It will only show missing episodes for the seasons with folders

C:\TV\Series Name\Season 1

Season 2

JohnnyM

That is the way I have my folder set up. Maybe I did not wait long enough to find missing episodes. I'll try it again and post back tomorrow.

Beerman

JohnnyM

I have my series in the following format with no issues.  It will only show missing episodes for the seasons with folders

C:\TV\Series Name\Season 1

Season 2

That did not work as you said. I had only one season for a lot of series and it added missing seasons and episodes. Now I have to figure out how to get rid of them.

JohnnyM

At least to remove all of the missing episodes was easy. Just set the display option to off, did a library scan and they were gone.

Releaved

I believe each client has to have options for this. In the emby blue neon night theme on roku for example. Ive added a setting to skip missing/upcoming seasons if every episode is missing or upcoming in them. I suspect every client will have to adopt something similar.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk