Server Config Backup Issues

godbodian

godbodian

Hey all, I did a clean install and went to restore my config and it only partially restored?

Now, I can't add any users (it keeps coming back with an error about "Cannot process request. Try Again Later.) and I don't know if it's a thing of lack of patience on my end or something's wrong. Because in the message prompt after restoration it says that the restore has started and the server will restart, upon restarting a good majority of the info is there but I'm missing four users.

Anybody else experience anything like this? Thanks in advance.

If you need any files please let me know which.

There isn't one related to the restore but something happened that either made it stop or just hang.

It may be a compatibility thing between versions but it basically is stopping after restoring a few of your users.

• Like 1

Happy2Play

As a last resort you could try recreating users and importing the user info.

"User Playstate, Favorites, Resume, etc. - Select original user and user to import data into"

• Like 2

godbodian

That's why I came to you guys. I know you all are often busy so I try to skate by and fix things on my own, even if that entails a LOOOOOONG work around.

I'll try the method Happy suggested.

UPDATE: Happy's method has seemed to work. Thanks all. EBR, I hope I didn't keep you from anything more important and thanks again.

Edited by godbodian