Certain TV Shows Not Displaying Images/Unwatched Status

bserocki

bserocki

I've got a really strange issue that has me banging my head against the wall. I migrated over to Emby from Plex about a month ago, and everything has been working great with one exception: I cannot get my Nexus Player to properly display the images and unwatched status for 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'.

56367df12d9f2_image.png

If I go into the show, it will show watched/unwatched per episode, but I cannot get the unwatched count to appear in the menu like the rest of my shows. I have tried darn near everything I can think of.

All images appear in the Metadata Manager on the server.

Loading the shows in other clients (from the Web interface, as well as a Nexus 6 app) works fine, I am able to see the images and the unread counts in the menu.

Cleared cache on Nexus Player.

Removed app on Nexus Player, rebooted, reinstalled app.

Removed the files for the series from the TV folder on my WinServer 2012 box that is running the Emby Server, ran DB cleanup and media scan on the host, readded the media and ran media scan.

I have perused the forums and FAQs, and am not seeing anything relevant for this error. Reviewing the server logs when attempting to load the images from the Nexus Player, I am seeing HTTP 200's. From within the series view, I am able to see artwork for the season; the error appears to only occur on the top level menus for TV.

Anyone have any ideas?

For some reason, that image is simply not loading. 

Can you try modifying the image itself and see if it helps?

bserocki

You know, out of everything I tried, for some reason it never crossed my mind to try different images. Now I feel like a fool, since grabbing any other image for the primary image from the metadata manager works great. Flipping it back over to what it was grabbing by default causes it to break again, so there is just something weird with the top returned image for that show. In any case, changing the image worked great, and the issue is resolved. Thanks!