Auto Organise not working , load times slower

djlf

there's no auto-organize being executed in this log. please ensure you have it enabled and/or run it manually. with this release in some cases app image caches will need to be rebuilt again. this will happen automatically as you browse and then performance should return to normal.

Auto organise is not executed because it wont execute. I have it enabled and have tried to run it manually several times, but when I click on organise - nothing happens. I have given the app image caches time to rebulid by browsing through the catergories that i have, but after restarting the performance is definitely not what it was and a lot slower at populating the screen. Getting tired of problems happening after every update, Not sure how i can show you these issues but i can assure you that auto organise is not working.

that log by the way is actually from the previous release.

we actually had a new contributor volunteer his time to work extremely hard on improvements to auto-organize for this release. it has a lot of great new things.

My auto organize is working for moving the files but is not working for deleting specified files and empty folders. Not a huge deal but yea that's broken.

That we did change to only delete files in folders that actually had something organized (and below).

That we did change to only delete files in folders that actually had something organized (and below).

Why did that change? It really helped clean out the crap nfos and release group images, also it actually still did leave files in the folders of things it moved and it left some empty folders of the things it moved.

Edited by MEB

Check F:\DOWNLOADS, make sure there are no files or folders exceeding the 260 length character limit...that includes the full path, not just the file or folder name.

The specified path, file name, or both are too long. The fully qualified file name must be less than 260 characters, and the directory name must be less than 248 characters.
	System.IO.PathTooLongException