Identified items not downloading anything but backdrops

Ultroman

Ultroman

Hi

These past few week, the Emby server has refused to automatically download anything but backdrops. It downloads 1-3 of the same backdrop image, but doesn't retrieve any other images. I have EVERYTHING turned on in my Metadata => Advanced options, and even though I don't have an ID for Fanart, it should be downloading primary images and such from TheMovieDB, but it doesn't. This is true for about 25-30% of all my movies. I am using the newest beta.

Sincerely Ultroman

Edited by Ultroman

Ultroman

can you give a specific example?

I'm not sure what you mean, but the movie "Prisoners" did this. 1080p YIFY rip.

It had identified the movie, and had downloaded 3 of the same backdrop image, and no other images.

Ultroman

But generally, it refuses to download new images when using Identify => Replace existing images, or Refresh => Download missing images/Replace existing images. I have to add any missing ones myself.

I'm not sure what you mean, but the movie "Prisoners" did this. 1080p YIFY rip.

It had identified the movie, and had downloaded 3 of the same backdrop image, and no other images.

what is the folder structure? a screenshot would be great, thanks.

Ultroman

what is the folder structure? a screenshot would be great, thanks.

Damn, I've already fixed it. Well, in the Metadata Manager it sits firmly in this path:

Media Folders => Film => Prisoners

Here's a screenshot of the folder-path:

post-6264-0-38842700-1446218750_thumb.png

Edited by Ultroman

Ultroman

I've noticed a pattern. The ones that my Emby server doesn't download images for (except backdrops, and sometimes it just leaves a screenshot from the film as backdrop), are the same items from which it cannot extract media information. They're all mp4's or mkv's (probably with mp4 video-streams in them) and that's the only bit of media information available.

So it's probably connected to this issue

Edited by Ultroman