EHS sort order

mentasm

mentasm

Hi,

Since the update I received yesterday the EHS sort order seems to have changed.

In Metadata editor I have TV shows with a sortable name of '1 - TV shows', and this always used to make it first in the list and selected when emby starts.  It is now showing just as 'TV' and comes last in the list.

Has the handling of these top level folders changed?

Any ideas what's going on?  I can't seem to work it out.

Are you using Legacy Browsing mode?

If so, you should turn that off and use the View Configuration panel to order your items (either in EMC or on the web client).

mentasm

Not using legacy browsing.

ON the view configuiration screen I can see the view order box on the right, but it only has the 2 channels I have in the middle box listed.  The media groups from the left side aren't listed.  I can't find anywhere in the web browser of the server config that I can set view order.

563440c76a6c7_emby.jpg

Any suggestions?

Ian-Highlander

I had similar, go into your user preferences in the web client as the user that you're logging into Emby classic as and set the order you want in there, then close and re-open Emby Classic and it should have (if it's the same as mine) re-ordered.

Edited by Antitheft2

mentasm

That worked.  Took me a while to find the user preferences section.

Would still be interested why the emby for wmc config pages don't seems to work properly

mentasm

OK, so interact with the view configuration config page in EMC then gather the latest log?

WhackOBill

I have the same issue.  The new Chocolate ignores my ordering set in the Emby server whereas the prior version adhered to it properly.  It keeps my category names, but it orders them alphabetically instead of obeying the Sort Order field on the server.

I have the same issue.  The new Chocolate ignores my ordering set in the Emby server whereas the prior version adhered to it properly.  It keeps my category names, but it orders them alphabetically instead of obeying the Sort Order field on the server.

And you are NOT using Legacy Browsing mode?