Server Library Scan

danielk23

danielk23

Hi all

I just upgraded to 3.0.5768.7 stable build of the windows server. It starts up ok, but the library scan is failing after approx 1 minute with an unhandled exception severe enough to crash the entire service and require a restart to bring it back online. I've disabled the library scan for now to at least allow playback of media but if i trigger the scan it crashes again. I've attached the server and unhandled log files from the install.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Daniel

server-63581742777.txt

unhandled_2883403d-cb89-49a5-abe2-12e56e849299.txt

danielk23

hi Luke, the server plugin claimed it updated on the first startup post upgrade to 3.0.5768.7 to build 1.0.5.4 and i note that it's not listed under plugins catalog in emby right now?

well in any event, that's where the error is coming from, so i would remove it to get back up and running then post in the plugins area about mbplus.

danielk23

ok after going through the logs the first sign of errors was related to a movie that would fall into a smart list within MBPlus, soon as i removed all the smart lists the library scan could complete without any error while leaving MBPlus enabled.

Thanks Luke