3.0.5768.7 high CPU and hanging tasks with MBPlus installed

inzombyac

inzombyac

Since the upgrade to  3.0.5768.7, my server has been using high CPU when Emby has been idle.  Also, any scheduled tasks such as scan library and refresh people take a long time.  This is also affecting Syncing to Kodi as it is triggering something to make it think that my entire library is new each time.

I was troubleshooting and pulled up the dashboard and noticed that the refresh people task had been running for over seven hours.  Checked the server and the CPU usage was up again.

I find that if I uninstall MBPlus and restart, CPU usage is low again.  I'd rather not uninstall MBPlus as I use it to get a custom home screen in Emby Classic.  Is there something wrong or is the nail in the coffin for MBPlus?  Is there anyway to downgrade to the last stable?

Log file: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9445055/server-63581637542.txt

Warning the log is 19MB

This is also affecting Syncing to Kodi as it is triggering something to make it think that my entire library is new each time.

Whatever is causing this would be the same thing causing the issue with MB Plus as it would try to react to library changes as well.

Two days stable without MB Plus.  I'll miss the EHS in classic, but I'd rather everything else be stable.

Second that. The MBPlus EHS was the absolute BEST home screen bar none. I loved it, but I just find Plus makes Emby too unstable now - it's development hasn't kept up with the rest of the product. I'm actually struggling to find a home screen replacement I like now. I'm even looking at Kodi with the Emby server backend as an option. Maybe the new Emby Theater product will change that.