RedStripe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 210 posts
  • Local time: 08:01 AM

Posted 28 October 2015 - 06:26 AM

5630a2d08a369_Capture.png

Is this an oversight?

If the user prefers to select/design their own images as opposed to using the application provided images and

media displays were based on "backdrops" as opposed to "posters", as allowed prior to the upgrade to Version 3.0.5768.7, a potentially devastating impact in terms of time and effort already spent, and the additional time and effort required to find/edit/implement new images, is being placed on the user.

Are there plans to reinstate the the "Select View" options?

Thanks

#2 Deathsquirrel OFFLINE  

Deathsquirrel

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 2005 posts
  • Local time: 06:01 AM

Posted 28 October 2015 - 09:30 AM

Where are you seeing this?  When I look at Movies for example and click the icon to change the display option I get the same list I got before the upgrade.  That list did not and does not include a 'backdrop' option but did and does include a Thumb and Thumb Card option which would display the primary backdrop if no thumb image were available.

#3 RedStripe OFFLINE  

RedStripe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • 210 posts
  • Local time: 08:01 AM

Posted 28 October 2015 - 10:09 AM

I am seeing it on the Videos option (Home Videos type). I was likely using the "thumb" option to get backdrops to display but the "thumb" option is no longer available. I was going from memory when I said there a "backdrop" option when I should have stated there was an option that allowed backdrops to be displayed.

Are there plans to reinstate previous "Select View" options for Home Videos type?

Thanks

#4 Luke OFFLINE  

Luke

System Architect

• Administrators
  • 139871 posts
  • Local time: 09:01 AM

Posted 28 October 2015 - 12:04 PM

it's just an oversight.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Select view, backdrop

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users