Collections Option Ignored within WMC

solidus28

solidus28

This morning I noticed my server installed 3.0.5768.7 and wanted to restart, so I did (I'm on official releases).  This evening I went to boot up my Win7 box and Emby was hanging and then opening to "No Items".  I noticed it was flashing that there was an update for 3.0.286, so I came to the forum and noticed that it was listed as a new version that's compatible with the new server version, so I proceeded.  Everything seems to be working now, but figured I'd make known the quirks I see as I find them.

I previously had a separate "Collections" view, but did not collapse my movies into collections in my standard Movies folder.  After these updates, I noticed everything was suddenly grouped into Collections.  I went into the configuration for Emby for WMC and "Collapse movies into collections" was unchecked just as it always was.  Just for kicks, I checked it, no change.  I unchecked again, no change.  I exited Emby and WMC, came back in, no change.  I then went in through Chrome on my other computer,  logged in as the same user and noticed that "Group movies into collections" was checked from here.  I unchecked it, went back to WMC and Eureka! the collections were gone.  Again, just for kicks, I checked the box from the WMC configuration to "Collapse movies into collections" and they did not collapse into collections.  I unchecked it for good measure since that's how I'd like it.

Long story short, Emby seems to ignore the toggle for "Collapse movies into collections" from within WMC.  "Group movies into collections" from the web client seems to override for both web and WMC.  I've got it set right now, just wanted to make it known.

Thanks!