Why did I get a beta build

DrWatson

DrWatson

I took myself off beta builds due to the fact I no longer have a test box I can use for them - so why when I have my production server set to official release did it just download Version 3.0.5768.7 or has than now been promoted to release without an announcement?

May I also ask (it is probably listed somewhere else) why did all my custom images get changed to the emby generated ones.

Keeping this thing running is taking more and more time - all i want to do is set and forget.

It used to be exciting to get a new release with new features, as of late it is now - oh crap what will be broken this time.

post-1492-0-47217500-1445920125_thumb.jpg

Edited by DrWatson

Happy2Play

Only guess would be the release accidently got set to Official and but my Official machine didn't get it.

As for images there is a slight change in how they are handled.  You should see this topic.

DrWatson

Thanks for the link. I sorted it out just by re adding my images the point being is I shouldn't have to.

Just getting frustrated with stupid changes. Which was why i was on the official branch not beta but Emby's artificial un-intelligence took care of that for me.

MrFlibbles

I got Version 3.0.5768.7 about 4 hours ago as well and I'm set only to release not beta

overClocked!

It wasn't an accident. You did not get a beta build.

Ok. Soooo this happened to a buddy of mine also. We're confused.

post-2317-14459664871497_thumb.jpg

So 3.05768.7 is now officially stable while 3.05768.6 is still the beta version??

Has 3.05768.7 been promoted to stable??

Something is wonky.

Edited by overClocked!

Happy2Play

Hmm, if it was promoted as the download page would suggest my stable server still can't see it, even after running the task.