MPC-HC: Switching Subtitles Off With Logitech Harmony Ultimate Remote

Steverido

Steverido

Has anyone figured out how to customise the Harmony Ultimate Remote to toggle on/off subtitles?

I am running MPC-HC as an external player in WMC for Emby.

Managed to figure out everything else and even toggling the PC to sleep and wake.

Pretty cool bit of software once you figure out how to assign and map stuff.

Update

I have tried adding Microsoft Keyboard (Both Types) as a device and then assigning the Subtitle or W to the red button but they don't work. MPC-HC assigns the W to subtitles and if I test with my wireless keyboard it works. The Harmony software tries to sync with an infra red device but you can't do this with a wireless keyboard.

The W does not work if it is a software option in the screen either.

Anyone know a workaround or spot something that i am missing?

Edited by Steverido

dansblackcat

Ok cool.  You shouldn't really need to remap anything when you're using a Harmony Remote anyway.

Not sure why you're having issues with the Harmony remote.  You should be able to assign anything you want to any button, although I am unfamiliar with the "Ultimate" model.  I run a couple of 1100i's but I would assume that the software setup would be similar.

In EMBY if you go into your list of movies and hit the RED button does a W pop up on the screen and you get taken to the first movie beginning with W?