State of my Live TV/Guide

DigitalFool

DigitalFool

Hello friends -

So I just updated Emby Server to the latest version, probably been a few months since my last update. After that completed successfully, I have run into some unexpected results, but I'm sure this is kind of by design and looking for guidance on how to get it back to a 'normal' state.

I noticed that my guide is blank and has triple entries of all the channels. Does Emby no longer work with ServerWMC? Am I forced to use Schedules Direct now? I understand that WMC support is pretty much gone, but had hoped I can limp along in my 8.1 install.

I also see that I need to use a new Channel on my Roku - that also shows to use the guide I need to be a premier member?

I did sign up for the Schedules Direct trial, and now I see of the triple channels, one shows guide information.

Just hoping to get this back to looking like it used to.

*EDIT* - Also want to say that nothing even plays, it just spins (FF). Haven't tried the Roku yet.

Edited by DigitalFool

Explore the live TV settings. You are not forced to use anything you don't want to. The server will automatically detect hd honeruns on your network and display the channels. That is why you see the extra channels. If you don't want this you can easily click on tuners and disable them.

As far as Firefox, try upgrading to version 42 beta because it brings a lot of improvements.

DigitalFool

I noticed there was a serverWMC update. After I updated and rebooted entire server, everything seems back inline.  False alarm

Thanks!