Manually Assigning tuned stations to those on Schedules Direct

ngerg

Is there a way to manually assign stations found by a HDHR tuner to those found on Schedules Direct?

I've been using NextPVR, which gives the user the option to manually assign stations to those found on Schedules Direct.  Basically, it provides the user with a series of drop-down menus that allow them to select the channel lineup, then a channel to map to the one tuned.  I found this to be very helpful when things didn't line up correctly for an auto-assigned setup.

I'm currently using version 3.0.5724.6 of Emby Server with a HDHomerun Prime Tuner tuning clearQAM stations directly accessed by my Emby Server.  

The guide seems to pick up most stations, but that I'm not sure how to tune correctly.

Thanks.

• 5 months later...
kanipek

Is there any update on this?

I am using HDHomeRun Connect for clearQAM and Prime for CableCard.  My provider doesn't even come close to matching channel names with SD and zap2it so all the clearQAM channels have no guide data and I have no way of remapping them at this time. CableCard channels have no problem getting the guide info but that limits me to just three tuners.

Please consider this feature as I would really love to just get rid of WMC for once and all. I am happy to provide any help or testing to make it happen.

Thanks!

• 3 months later...