3d for CoverArt Plugin

schford

Hi Guys :-)

could anyone tell me how I could create a specific cover for 3d movies - I want it just like the Metro Case but only to say 3D.  I have my 3D movies in separate folders so it would be very easy to have it applied to all movies in that folder so it doesn't even need ot know if its 3d and do an overlay etc.

This is the only thing I have been stuck on for ages!!!  I just want the case to let me know its 3D rather than have to go into every move and put an incorrect 3d setting (all mine are bluray mvc files ripped with makemkv)

Thanks in advance :-)

Stuart

But that means you have to manually edit the metadata for all movies and put the incorrect one on as I said above and with a couple of hundred of them....it's painful! :-)

Edited by schford

Thanks for your reply but in my initial post which I am guessing people skim read, I had already explained I was aware of the 3d overlay functionality and that it was not suitable for me and that I really wanted a custom cover.

Though I now recall ebr letting me know I could edit the files in CoverArt cache but they were liable to get overwritten with updates....

Sorry if I misunderstand your point, well normally for custom cover you need to search/ask at the fan art forum section, but again, this regarding modify coverart images, I do not know, this Ebr issue, but I am guessing that can not be done as far I know.

Again, coverart will help nothing in this matters, it apply treatment regarding what it read from the metadata for your titles.

Again, sorry for the misunderstand matters.