Auto Box Sets - Not Working Right

aj_hix36

aj_hix36

Server Version: 3.0.5768.5

AutoBoxSets: 1.0.0.8

The plugin is taking one movie from each collection, removing the collection ID, and kicking it out of the collection. If the collection previously had two, it will have one, and still show it as a collection, even though it is set to 2 movies minimum for a collection.

After I then entered each collection ID by hand, ran AutoBoxSets again, it placed everything back in collections as expected. Ran once more, and then it did the same thing, removed one movie from each collection and deleted the collection ID.

Ive attached the log file, had to zip it, it was too large too attach.

Thank you for your time and support!

server-63581068800.7z

aj_hix36

Hi, I will run it again soon, before I saw you reply I went ahead and uninstalled AutoBoxSets and removed all the collections from \data\collections. I'm refreshing my media now to get the collection ids back, then I will restart the server and reinstall AutoBoxSets and try again with debug log

Once your titles have refreshed, you can try installing the dev version of the plug-in and see if it behaves.

stuclark

I've got a very similar issue - how can I install the dev version of the plugin? (when I look in Plugins I can only see the 1.0.0.9 version of the plugin)

stuclark

It isn't dev anymore.  That is the proper version.

Well in that case...

I am still having an issue where at least one movie will consistently be missing from a box set.

I have updated all the metadata on all the movies which are missing; un-installed and re-installed the plugin; and deleted everything out of the data/collections folder, yet still the box sets are not correct.

Most boxsets seem to have 2 movies (when there should be 3 or 4); one (James Bond films) is showing 19 out of the 23 it should find.

As I said; I've checked the metadata on each film and all have the relevent boxset ID set

Well in that case...

I am still having an issue where at least one movie will consistently be missing from a box set.

I have updated all the metadata on all the movies which are missing; un-installed and re-installed the plugin; and deleted everything out of the data/collections folder, yet still the box sets are not correct.

Most boxsets seem to have 2 movies (when there should be 3 or 4); one (James Bond films) is showing 19 out of the 23 it should find.

As I said; I've checked the metadata on each film and all have the relevent boxset ID set

Make sure debug logging is enabled on your server and run the Auto Box Set creation.  Then post the server log.  Thx.

stuclark

... this is very wierd - with debug logging turned on (and using the exact same steps that I did previously); box sets are now working correctly

Good day,

Not really, that simply indicated the emby server refresh your library, and what solve the issue with the new plugin build that Ebr provide, well done to him.

My best

Longrifle

I'm still having problems with this, I deleted all collection information, uninstalled and re-installed the plug in but I am still missing movies from collections. I did notice that the movies missing do not have a collection ID when I look under identify.

for instance ... back to the future 1 and 2 show up but missing 3

server-63582278400.txt

Edited by Longrifle

then that is your problem. the plugin depends on that information as mentioned in the plugin description.

Longrifle

then that is your problem. the plugin depends on that information as mentioned in the plugin description.

is it my problem? how do I get the missing info? it's not like I manually added the metadata to each movie, I let Emby do all the work, why do you think some movies did not receive the collection data?

Edited by Longrifle

Im having an issue with auto box sets where the box set is created but there is no artwork and when i try and access them MBS seems to hang, ive tried uninstalling auto box sets and refreshing it but nothing seems to work... 

Im having an issue with auto box sets where the box set is created but there is no artwork and when i try and access them MBS seems to hang, ive tried uninstalling auto box sets and refreshing it but nothing seems to work... 

This sounds like something totally different and probably not related to the plug-in.  I would post a new thread with appropriate info in the server forum.

• Like 1

Longrifle

What happens if you refresh the item with the missing ID?

if I refresh an item it does receive the collection info, then refresh box sets, the item shows up in collection. But I was trying to avoid having to refresh each item manually.

Is there a way to refresh my entire movie collection?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Longrifle

Longrifle

Yes, you can refresh at the folder level.

I see, I did a refresh on my movies folder... it took a very long time but it looks like all my movies now have the necessary data and collections look good.

Thanks ebr.