Thanks and congratulations!

fc7

I just wanted to say thanks and congratulations to everyone involved in the development of this beatiful and great app. From the lead developers @@chessdragon136 and @@cmcg to all the people testing and giving ideas to improve the app.

I just installed version 1.0.0b and I can only say that the improvements in the UI are outstanding.

Now I'm just wishing for the app to make it into the Samsung app store to make updates more simple.

Keep up with this impressive work and long live to the Samsung Emby app.

Thanks again.

PS: the app is so good that my RPi2 with Emby for Kodi is not booting since weeks now. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

CBers

Now I'm just wishing for the app to make it into the Samsung app store to make updates more simple.

It won't make it into the Samsung store, as they've stopped accepting apps for their non-Tizen TV's.

Thanks @@fc7 , Chess really did a great job and it's been my main Emby client for a while now, so I'm please we've been able to push it forward toward more finished product.

I just want to second the kudos in this post.  Everyone has done a fantastic job coding, debugging, and testing.  My gratitude to everyone especially @chessdragon136 and @cmcg for all of your hard work to create such an excellent product!

• Like 1