Special editions/TV Series 2 part question

JaredC79

JaredC79

Some BDs I have are special editions that have a lot of content that I would like to have access to without having to go grab the BD every.  How can I rip this so that it brings me to the start up screen like the original disc?

Also for series like Band Of Brothers. I ended up saving each episode as a season so that I can pick thru the content easier.  The wiki shows shows being labeled as S01E01 for the first...doing it how I did it allows easier navigation however the metadata is off and it wont hold the title since it knows that is not correct.  Manually doing it probably wont happen :-) as I am in the middle of a big project of which this is a part of.  Can someone share how they backed this up? searched and didn't see any better recommendations... 

JaredC79

What about starting the MKV from the opening loop screen where you can select any special features?

I can make a special folder for ones that I care about the additional content so the movies themselves can be in folders.

You can't do that with an mkv. That's why you follow the wiki and your specials will be presented in the ui