Image-picker closes randomly

Ultroman

Ultroman

When picking and scrolling through images for backdrops, logos, primary and so on, I'm getting booted out to the overview of chosen images for the title, before I've chosen an image. It seems random, but it mostly happens when I scroll through e.g. backdrops right after having chosen Backdrops in the dropdown.

Also, ticking 'All languages' immediately closes the image-picker.

I'm not able to reproduce this. Perhaps there was an issue that has been fixed since the time of release.

Ultroman

I'm on v2.4.30, Android 5.1.1 on my Samsung Galaxy S6, and I can keep doing it, without much delay. The 'All languages' button is a sure thing.

Ok yea, no problem found here. But the release was a few weeks ago so I'll just assume it's been fixed.

Ultroman

With all the playback issues I'm having on my TVs and this on my Android, could it be that I need to reinstall my server? I'd really hate to, but it all seems much buggier than when I installed it 7 months ago. Sync-issues and videos stopping for no reason on both H-series TVs...but it plays fine in the webplayer, although it starts skipping backwards randomly after I've ff/rw'ed. A Resume fixes that.

It just seems like no one else has these problems...

Ultroman

Ok yea, no problem found here. But the release was a few weeks ago so I'll just assume it's been fixed.

Oh, you mean there's a release that hasn't hit the store yet. Got it Edited by Ultroman