Offline Mode don´t worky

Schimi

Hi,

i can´t play synced files in offline mode...

if i start emby then i see only a offline screen without possibility to access the synced files (i remember that in the past i can cklick on the servername and then see the synced filles)...

tested on a winrt tabet and my win10 x64 pc

Ok.. i found the reason....

It would ony displayed if the sync job is completely done...

If only a few files a synced (from a tv-show) then it wouldn't be shown in offline mode..

The same is if there is no more free space to sync... then the offline mode don't show the files too....

It would be cool if you could change it that the files are being accessible if the job hasn't been successful ....

Vidman

Ok.. i found the reason....

It would ony displayed if the sync job is completely done...

If only a few files a synced (from a tv-show) then it wouldn't be shown in offline mode..

The same is if there is no more free space to sync... then the offline mode don't show the files too....

It would be cool if you could change it that the files are being accessible if the job hasn't been successful ....

you mean successfully completed transfers only otherwise it is pointless Edited by Vidman

yes :-)

i mean if i sync a season with 20 episodes... and emby has finisched a few episodes...

it would be great if the few episodes are being accesible in emby.... with the explorer i could access the files... but it´s not so "nice" :-)